The following are ideas I hope to see develop, as the Lord leads, in the coming months. They are not in any particular order. If you have any information or leading in this area which could advance this cause please e-mail a response to me.
- More links. More articles or excerpts from books that could be scanned and uploaded to our web page files. I'd like to see orthodox responses to, and interaction with, the distorted, heretical views out there. More exegetical work on Phil 2 with attention given to context should bring a lot of light into the dialogue. I will write something if I can't find something already out there. Do you have a paper to write?
- I'd like to add a link to the home page for interacting with and responding to other sites on the web.
- "How to Empty Yourself" page. Judging from a lot of the kenosis links on the net, it appears that a page on this subject would be beneficial for believers who have not died to themselves and found the new abundant life that only Christ can bring.
- Outline all the issues within the various articles and excerpts to provide a framework for research.
- Many years ago The Catholic Faith magazine had an excellent article on the omniscience of Christ. I would like to find permission and a text file of the article so I could add it to this site.
- How to differ in a Christian manner: How to love in truth and speak the truth in love. Francis Schaffer wrote a great work, The Mark of a Christian. I'd like to pull some things together to help us all be humble, effective warriors for truth.